Monday, February 2, 2009

Slowly But Surely

Well...I did lose weight this week. Not nearly as much as I would have liked, but I guess I can't complain. I really thought that it was possible that I would have gained, so all in all .8 lbs. is not that bad. Yes...you read that correctly... .8 ...like not even one whole pound. I know that it is week 2, but seriously. This week my goal is to break the 190 barrier. As of today it is exactly 194. Cheer me on!
Here is this week's photo. This was taken post afternoon workout, which by the way, was absolutely terrible. Taebo is worse than I ever imagined. I have to say that I am already feeling it though, so I guess it is not all bad!
Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I really wouldn't pay such close attention to the little increments in pounds like that. Our bodies can fluctuate up to about 5 pounds in water weight every day just depending on when we've last eaten and gone to the bathroom and how hydrated you are. I observe my own weight fluctuating as much as 8 lbs up or down, and it's not that I'm losing and gaining that much fat, but it just depends on all of those previous circumstances. Also, if you're doing any strength training, you'll be gaining muscle which will add weight back on, but in a good way. So don't let the scale make you feel bad! Go more by how healthy you're feeling, how your clothes are fitting, and if you want to really track yourself then taking measurements of the circumference of your waist, hips, arms, thighs, etc. will be a much more accurate indication of how things are going. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Nichole!! I need to join you and Belinda on your killer work outs!!

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete