Monday, February 9, 2009

Last week I thought that I had hit the bare minimum of weight loss that a person could hit in one week and still say that they did in fact lose weight. Well...so much for that thought. My goal of 5 pounds last week went right out the window. Drum roll please...I lost .2 pounds. That is absolutely ridiculous. I am now 193.8 lbs. I was really hoping that the number would be better. I tried to do all the right things. Belinda and I joined a gym. We are now official and no longer have to sneak in to take a class. We went Saturday for our, now traditional, workout and tea at Starbucks. Belinda was a fabulous trainer and I am still sore from that work out. We really pushed ourselves! Yeah us!!
I think that what did me in this week, was not watching closely enough what I ate. That is the goal for this week. I have a good workout routine going so now I will focus on eating better. The hard part is that I didn't think I was eating all that terrible in the first place. Oh well...This week, once again, is a new week.
New goal 4 lbs. I still really am working on being less than 190.
Wish me luck!


Ok, be honest. Does it look like I am losing any weight? I have had mixed reviews on that. I feel better so I guess that is something.

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely see it!! Don't give up...remember how much stronger you are. The weight will start to come off too-you'll see. Hang in there...start that food journal! Thanks for being an awesome workout partner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and can we discuss your house? It looks so nice in the pictures, did you paint it yourself?

    ReplyDelete