Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm A Loser!

After many long hours in the gym and starving myself half to death, I have finally lost some weight!!! Ok, in all seriousness...no starvation and only a few hours in the gym. I was so discouraged by the tiny losses the past two weeks, I decided to really put my mind to dropping some weight. I was working out as much as possible and eating as well as I could. I think I may have neglected my husband with as much time as I was at the gym. Is it a problem to come home at 8:45 after a 6:00 workout??? I did fall off the healthy eating wagon once this week. Thursday meetings are terrible. We have a wonderful teacher on our team who loves to bring in goodies for us each Thursday for our team meetings. I used to look forward to the meetings for that very reason. However, now I dread them. I have such a hard time resisting the temptation if it is sitting right in front of me staring me down. Yes...the food was staring at me...begging...pleading...eat me!!! How could I refuse? Five or six bite size candy bars and two handfuls of chips later, I finally stopped! Whew!! It could have been worse I guess.
Ok...here we go...
I am now 191.4 lbs. I lost 2.4 lbs this week for a total percentage of weight loss of 1.24%. Not as much as what I was going for, but good progress. I feel much better. I am even starting to fit some clothes that were a bit tight before. EXCITING!!

Here is me after the Monday workout. Like my new workout pants?


I am wearing a skirt that was very tight before. I can finally breathe in it! Hurray! Skinny clothes, here I come!



For Valentine's Day, the family went up to Disney! This would have normally been a time to splurge and eat everything that I could because it was there and I wanted it. I had a huge breakthrough. I went to Disney and did not stop at every snack stand to get myself "just a little something." I ate a very small lunch (which I split with Peter) and NOTHING else! Yay me! Enjoy some pictures of us "goofing" around.
Me in Paris. Bonjor!


Ummm...is it a problem that I am literally dancing my way through the streets of France?


Happy Valentine's Day!!



Waiting outside the Turkey Leg stand at 10:45 am. They do not open until 11:00 and one member of the family needed to be the first in line. No, it was not me or Peter! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. You look cute in your workout clothes, I just love little workout capris! Turkey leg stands always smell so good, but I've never actually stopped for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i want the cutest blog on the block...hehehehe...your doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete