Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh my I was fat!

Here are some pictures of me looking very fat. I really hate posting these so be nice. I'm working on it!!


This was the 4th of July of 2008. Do I look huge or what?


This is me at the spot we got married on our first anniversary (11/16/07). I definitely gained some weight in one year.


This was also on our first anniversary trip. We were out to dinner or something. Geeze!!


This is on the first day of school this year (August 2008)

Enjoy these pictures now, as they will be the last of the fat ones. You will no longer be seeing pictures of me looking so engorged.

3 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First.. i didn't know we had the same 1st and middle name... too cool!

    Second.. i agree with Jenna... you are beautiful inside and out.. (and i don't think you are fat.)

    Third.. i agree that it is hard to give up coke.. and that was a good first weigh in, 3 pounds!!. Good luck tomorrow.. (i'm crossing my fingers that i don't have to pay this week.. lol)

    Fourth.. I'm excited that you started a blog!!!
    Yeah!

    TTYS,
    Nicole Marie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a slew of the dreaded "fat" pictures...I only wish mine looked as cute as yours! I'm glad you started a blog-it really is like therapy! Nicole and Jenna hit the nail on the head, even though you may not see it-you are really such a lovely girl...

    ReplyDelete