Sunday, March 29, 2009

Down 10!!!

Well...The Biggest Loser Fairmount Park Edition (round 1) has come to an end. Tuesday was the final weigh in. Needless to say, I did not win, nor did I place in the top five. Oh, well, it was never about the money for me anyhow. Here are my final stats: On Tuesday I weighed 186.8 lbs. That is a total of 10.4 pounds lost!!!! That is not as much as I would have liked to lose, but it is not bad. I feel so much better and I have so much more energy. When school resumes after spring break, we will be starting a new Biggest Loser. I am really excited about this one because I am sure that I stand a chance. The people who did really well this time may not participate and if they do, they have already lost a lot of their weight. This is at least what I tell myself. Yesterday was my first day in the gym for the past three weeks or so. That is really pathetic. My goal is to work out in some form every single day without fail. I still have about 40 lbs that I would like to lose. That would be ideal!
My brother and his girlfriend Kara were in town last week. It was great to have them here! They got to enjoy some of the Florida sun. We went in search for "rubbish" at some very "upscale" garage sales around the area. Pete bought an inflatable canoe fully equipped with ores and life jackets. It was a bit pricey at 10 bucks, but we enjoyed the experience. When I say experience, I mean blowing it up in our living room, only to find out that it leaks and we have no idea where from. So, we are up a creek with a leaky canoe! I will post some pictures when I get them! We also enjoyed some time at the beach. It was absolutely wonderful to sit an enjoy some sun. I enjoyed a bit too much sun. I got extremely burnt on my shoulders and legs. It was incredibly painful to walk for about three days. Now I am peeling and itching like crazy! That's what I get for being stupid enough to sit outside for 4 hours with no sunscreen.
Today, I am enjoying my time off and anxiously awaiting the birth of my second niece Kiley! We love you Cass! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment