Monday, March 16, 2009

Back on track

Last week was one filled with tissues, Nyquil, doctors visits, chills, and a cough that very well could have blown my lungs right out of the rib cage. Needless to say, this is the reason for the lack of post last week. I did, however weigh in and I am sad to report that last Monday I was up another .2 lbs. If I can say that .2 lbs is an actual loss, I too must report it as a gain. However, without any real exercise to speak of, I am back down this week. I am down a total of 3 lbs. since last week. That makes me 188.2!!! That is officially the lowest I have been since starting this adventure. I am hoping that with some trips to the gym, I can lose even more this week. I must say, however, that even though I have been doing well, there is absolutely NO WAY that I am going to win the competition at school. One of the P.E. coaches just seems to lose more and more each week. I say that as if I am even a close second which really couldn't be further from the truth. But, I keep telling myself that it is not about the money.
On a side note, Peter and I went our for a night on the town on Friday. I finally felt comfortable enough to wear my leggins. Sexy I know! ;) I thought that this was a more interesting picture to post rather than the same old one of me in my workout clothes after my Monday workout (which I did do this week, by the way!)
Glad to be back on track!

2 comments:

  1. oooo im telling i see you with ya leggings on ...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking fantabulous these days! Congrats on all your effort. I know it must feel good.

    ReplyDelete